How to apply Visa on arrival?
To apply, for an online Visa follow the four simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the necessary information of the online visa application form.
- Step 2: Get confirmation and payment for requirements
- Step 3: Get your approval letter
Receive an approval letter from the email sent by the agency within a working day of normal service or 2 to 9 hours depending on the visa traffic.
- Step 4: At last pay the stamp fee to get visa
– Print out the visa approval letter, application form entry and exit which we sent to your email by JPG or PDF.
– Bring passport, two pictures (4×6 cm) and stamping fee in cash (25 USD/person for single entry, or 50 USD – 135 USD/person for multiple entries).
* On arrival date, at International Airports in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat, Noi Bai or Da Nang and Nha Trang), please show all things that you have prepared to Immigration Department Officers at Landing visa area to stamp visa on your passport.
Vietnamese visa is a kind of travel documents granted by Vietnamese competent authorities, providing permission to travel to and enter Vietnam.
An electronic visa (E-visa) is one of visa types issued to foreigners by Vietnamese Immigration Department via electronic system. Vietnam E-visa is valid for maximum of 30 days, single entry.
Outside Vietnam foreigners who want to enter Vietnam can personally apply for E-visa or through the inviting/guaranteeing agencies and organizations.
E-visa fee is paid via electronic payment gateway as prescribed by the Immigration Department. The fee will not be refunded if the application is refused.
Conditions for being granted e-visa:
- Outside Vietnam foreigners;
- Holding valid passport;
- Not falling into the cases of suspension from entry prescribed in Article 21 of Law on foreigners’ entry into, exit from, transit through, residence in Vietnam.
- E-visa holders in Vietnam may be considered to get new visa if being invited/guaranteed by authority/organization/individual in Vietnam in accordance with Law on foreigners’ entry into, exit from, transit through, residence in Vietnam.
- Foreigners who entry Vietnam must comply with Vietnamese law.
- Inviting/guaranteeing foreigners in accordance with section 1, Article 16, Law on foreigners’ entry into, exit from, transit through, residence in Vietnam; can be applied through electronic system.