How to apply Visa on arrival?
To apply, for an online Visa follow the four simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the necessary information of the online visa application form.
- Step 2: Get confirmation and payment for requirements
- Step 3: Get your approval letter
Receive an approval letter from the email sent by the agency within a working day of normal service or 2 to 9 hours depending on the visa traffic.
- Step 4: At last pay the stamp fee to get visa
– Print out the visa approval letter, application form entry and exit which we sent to your email by JPG or PDF.
– Bring passport, two pictures (4×6 cm) and stamping fee in cash (25 USD/person for single entry, or 50 USD – 135 USD/person for multiple entries).
* On arrival date, at International Airports in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat, Noi Bai or Da Nang and Nha Trang), please show all things that you have prepared to Immigration Department Officers at Landing visa area to stamp visa on your passport.